Treat each customer as if you were the first
Solve more cases, improve support efficiency and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Inform customers of the status of your order
- Create work orders and internal requests to assign tasks to teams
- Centralize your multichannel support on a single platform
- Fully automate the process of creating, assigning and resolving cases.
Multichannel request management.
The support team resolves orders according to the types of work orders, requests or breakdowns manifested by the customer. Notify your customers by SMS or email about the progress of the incident. Your exchanges with customers are also a source of improvement for the Support team.
Reassure your customers with maintenance contracts.
Draw up service contracts for preventive maintenance. Adjust customer requirements with a tailored service contract and be responsive.
- Anticipate breakdowns and maintenance operations
- Automatic advance of contract consumption
- Linking complaints to the customer's contract
- Be alerted about expired contracts
Mapping your customers' equipment.
With equipment management, immediately identify each customer's equipment stock. Supervise all devices.
- Computer equipment, serial number, warranty status ...
- Record complaints associated with specific equipment
- Anticipate warranty renewal plans
- Detect series of defective products for superior maintenance